Samsung Series 5 530U4B 14 inch Ultrabook - Silver (Intel Core i3 2367M 1.40 GHz, 6Gb RAM, 500Gb HDD, DVD SuperMulti DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit) Product Description
Description: Samsung SILVER INTEL CORE i3 6GB 500GB 16GB SSD SHARED GRAPHICS DVD SM CAM BT 140 INCH WIN 7 HP NP530U4BA03UK Laptops Notebooks
Features:
- Network Interface Options - Integrated
- Webcam - HD Webcam
- Network Card - Gigabit
- Removable Flash Memory Media - 4-in-1 Card Reader
- DC Power - 1 x DC-in
Rating: 3.8 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Great but first you need to fix the internet problems...
I have now had this laptop for 2 weeks and can say it is an amazing one and well worth it too.
I ordered it Thursday night and got it on Saturday morning with standard free delivery.
The only annoying thing about it is the internet. When I got mine I got really crappy download speeds. I was downloading at kb/s having 100mb broadband. Obviously there was something wrong. After a day of researching this problem ,(and I even got to the extent where I was about to return it), I found out that you need to update the wireless driver which you can download from Intel. This pushed the speed right up. This is to let others know about this fault. Also do not be fooled when Samsung is telling you that your wireless driver is up to date, it lies!
Other then that, it has a great body and firm hinges especially compared to my previous Vaio. The mousepad is way too big but I don't mind! It also allows multi-touch. The keyboard is just like a mac keyboard too. The battery...
0 comments:
Post a Comment