Asus N56VZ 15.6-inch Laptop - Black (Intel Core i7 3630QM 2.4GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Blu-ray, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Nvidia Graphics, Windows 8) Product Description
Description: Featuring co-development with Bang Olufsen ICEpower and Waves MaxxAudio, upgraded SonicMaster Premium utilizes professional sound processing tools to boost audio fidelity and enjoyment. In addition to a wider range and improved clarity, N Series notebooks include a bundled subwoofer for extra-impactful bass, culminating in the finest audio on any portable PC. The N Series has secured global acclaim for its artistry, including a prestigious 2012 Red Dot Design Award. Its ripple-effect speaker mesh imbues a...
Price: £1,117.00
Rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars
Product Review: good - but no cigar
I bought this after seeing all the reviews & must say it lives up them in all areas except one - the one sent to me did NOT have a backlit keyboard.
Whether this is important is a personal thing but I have since discovered that this topic is the subject of number of forum threads.
I tend to use my laptop mostly in the evenings & prefer not to have all the lights blazing just to be able to see what I'm typing so contacted ASUS directly (at least via email - ASUS do not offer telephone contact!!) to ask:
1. if a backlit keyboard is offered in UK spec.?
2. if so, how do I identify this model?
3. whether they could retro fit a backlit keyboard to my laptop?
I received the following response:
"With reference to your query regarding the backlight issue, Please be advised that
the backlight is optional, which means some units do have it others do not. Moreover
the information on our website is a general...
0 comments:
Post a Comment