Thursday, May 16, 2013

Acer TravelMate 8481T 14 inch Laptop - Black (Intel Core i5 2467M 1.6GHz, RAM 3GB, HDD 320GB, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Windows 7 Pro 64-bit/32-bit Dual Load) On Sale


Acer TravelMate 8481T 14 inch Laptop - Black (Intel Core i5 2467M 1.6GHz, RAM 3GB, HDD 320GB, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Windows 7 Pro 64-bit/32-bit Dual Load) Product Description




Description: Genuine Windows® 7 Professional - Intel® CoreTM i5-2467M - 14" HD 1366 x 768 resolution LED - 3 GB DDR3 SDRAM - 320 GB Serial ATA - Bluetooth - Fingerprint reader - 1.7kg - Maximum Battery Run Time 13 Hours - TPM


Features:

  • Fingerprint Reader - Yes
  • HDMI Port - 1 x HDMI
  • Bluetooth - Yes
  • Screen Type - HD LED LCD
  • Battery - Lithium-Ion




List Price: £790.60







Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Acer TravelMate 8481T 14 inch Laptop
It is an excellent little machine although I have not had it for long.
What I can say though is that sometimes 'expert' reviews are conditioned by the reviewers personal taste. For example some said that it is bland in appearance but what do they expect from a business laptop?

I am glad I bought it. I had another Acer laptop Travelmate 5810TZG 15 inch which my brother has had now for years (touch wood) and it is excellent too. Actually I have a lot of Acer products and they are very good products. The mouse pad on this one is not, so far, as frustrating as other ones I have had which were too sensitive and I hate touch pads any way.

HAD IT LONGER NOW.

I love it Wind 7 is better than Wind 8 for none touchscreen devices. It is smaller in form factor than my Toshiba U940 (which I like too) although they both have a 14 inch screen. The battery last a looooong time and because it tilts the laptop forward it makes typing relaxing unlike other laptops...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.