Monday, May 27, 2013

HP ENVY dv7-7332ea Beats Audio 17.3 Inch Laptop(3rd Generation Intel® CoreTM i7-3630QM processor 2.4GHz, 16GB DDR3, 1TB Hard Drive, Genuine Windows® 8 (64-bit), NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M (2 GB DDR5 dedicated), WiFi, Webcam) Big Discount


HP ENVY dv7-7332ea Beats Audio 17.3 Inch Laptop(3rd Generation Intel® CoreTM i7-3630QM processor 2.4GHz, 16GB DDR3, 1TB Hard Drive, Genuine Windows® 8 (64-bit), NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M (2 GB DDR5 dedicated), WiFi, Webcam) Product Description




Description: Desktop performance and entertainment that excites. Experience rocking entertainment from the comfort
of your home with the powerful desktop alternative - the HP ENVY dv7.


Features:

  • 3rd Generation Intel® CoreTM i7-3630QM processor 2.4GHz
  • 16 GB memory for fast and efficient performance
  • 43,9 cm (17,3") HD+ High-Definition LED HP BrightView Display
  • Blu-ray ROM with SuperMulti DVD±R/RW double layer
  • NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M (2 GB DDR3 dedicated)




List Price: £1,599.00
Price: £1,199.00
Saved Price: £400.00





Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Sounds fantastic
I had previously looked at a Toshiba, Samsung then Asus.
All had similar specs but something held me back from purchasing - not all the boxes being ticked.
First saw the HP Envy dv7 in April 2013 in PC World next to the ASUS I had been thinking about.
Both similar spec I was looking for - Full HD screen, Bluray drive, 1Tb harddrive, Fast Intel processors.
By comparing their performances the thing that stood out for me was the superior sound from the HP.
This ticked all the boxes and I bought it there and then.

Setting up at home even simpler.
Connected to my internet after entering password and even registered with my home network without the pain I had with my old laptop.
Not used Windows 8 before so going through the guide that comes with the laptop.
The 17.3 in screen size not a problem for me as I don't need to use it commuting but sat at a desk.
Remember to turn the volume down before shutting down as it is loud when...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.