Tuesday, May 14, 2013

MSI GT680-037UK 15.6 inch Notebook (Intel New 2nd Generation Core i7 Gaming, 6GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive and 120GB SSD, Nvidia Fermi Graphics, HD Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium) On Sale


MSI GT680-037UK 15.6 inch Notebook (Intel New 2nd Generation Core i7 Gaming, 6GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive and 120GB SSD, Nvidia Fermi Graphics, HD Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium) Product Description








List Price: £1,529.87
Price: £1,529.87






Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: MSI GT680 Laptop Review
I was pleasantly surprised from this product when it arrived, it looked good and is quite heavy.
It was easy to set up and was very fast. It shuts down and restarts to desktop in approx 45 seconds.
The sound and graphics are excellent, films are easy to watch and crystal clear.
For some reason the cd would not read the installation dvd but most things worked anyway.
I have just upgraded the memory to 12GB from the standard 6GB. It states you can upgrade to 16GB but
when I removed the back cover I could only find 2 memory slots in view, the others must be less accessible
but I think 12GB will be ample.
I did a windows experience index test and achieved a start score of 7.0 out of a possible 7.9 which I was pleased with
After a few uninstalls and disk cleanup, defrag etc and a couple of tweaks it now shows a score of 7.1
I am not a gamer but did put the free Assassins Creed 2 on as a test and it looked quite good and smooth.
The only...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.