Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13-inch Convertible Ultrabook (Silver) - (Intel Core i7 3537U 2.0GHz Processor, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8) Product Description
Description: Lenovo YOGA13 Core i73537U 8GB 128G SSD INTEGRATED 133 HD LED MULTITOUCH WIN8 MM SILVER GREY MAM3MUK Laptops Notebooks
Price: £989.89
Saved Price: £10.10
Rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Review of Yoga 11 - NOT Yoga 13
Many of the reviews listed under this product seem to be for the Yoga 13, which is confusing, not only because the size of the two products is different, but the hardware spec and the OS is different too.
I bought the Yoga 11 which runs Windows RT. I considered the Yoga 13 which runs full-fat Windows 8, but decided against it because it costs nearly twice as much, is bigger and heavier, and has a shorter battery life. And, with Office 2013 built in, I don't need to run any legacy Windows programmes.
For
0 comments:
Post a Comment