Samsung 550P5C 15.6 inch Laptop - Black (Intel Core i5 3210M 2.5GHz, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVD SuperMulti DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit) Product Description
Description: A high quality, island keyboard makes typing easier. Its ergonomic, premium-style design features isolated keys with optimized spacing for maximum comfort. It's also cleaner as dirt cannot be trapped between the keys. With a massive Hard Disk Drive (HDD) up to 1TB you can store a huge number of files. So you never need to be without all of your favorite music, pictures and movies. Enjoy high quality, realistic surround sound through powerful JBL stereo speakers, with a Max Bass Boost Subwoofer. They provide...
Features:
- WIN 8 LATEST OPERATING SYSTEM
- INTEL DUAL CORE (4 CORES 2 PHYSICAL 2 LOGICAL)
- 3RD GENERATION i5 3210M
- 1TB HARD DRIVE SATA II
- 6GB RAM, MULTI CARD READER, SUBWOOFER BUILT IN +MUCH MORE!
Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Punching well above it's price...
I've owned this laptop for a few months now and felt compelled to write a review.
I have owned a large number of different laptops, desktops and Mac's over the last few years and regularly change my primary computer. This particular laptop replaced a gaming desktop PC with an AMD FX 8 core processor and dual high end graphics cards. Prior to that I owned a AlienWare M11x R2 laptop with all the options ticked (i7 CPU, 8Gb memory etc etc).
I purchased this particular laptop on the strength of the Nvidia GT650 and Ivy Bridge i5 processor: I needed a more portable computing solution than my desktop but wanted to be able to continue to play games when time allows. In honesty I was expecting the laptop to be a compromise when it came to gaming versus my dual HD6870 desktop PC.... I was wrong!
Of course the lower resolution screen helps proceedings (previously I was gaming at 1920x1080) but the reality is that I am playing my collection of Steam/Origin games...
0 comments:
Post a Comment