Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Apple 11 inch MacBook Air (Dual-Core i5,1.6GHz,2GB,64GB Flash,HD Graphics) Promo Offer


Apple 11 inch MacBook Air (Dual-Core i5,1.6GHz,2GB,64GB Flash,HD Graphics) Product Description




Description: Laptops


Features:

  • Top of the range 11" Macbook Air with i7 processor option and larger SSD
  • A sturdy aluminium unibody design makes MacBook Air sleek, durable and ready for anything
  • Warranty until May 2013
  • Mountain Lion 10.8 installed
  • high speed Thunderbolt




List Price: £914.66







Rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars

Product Review: This is the future of laptops
I love the solid state (flash) memory on this machine. Everything is so fast. Make sure you buy Apple Care - it's worth it.

Be careful when using it in public. It is attractive to thieves and muggers.

You may be interested to know that Adobe Flash isn't pre-installed on the MacBook Air now. I'd advise against it - it's a huge battery and resource hog. You can use Chrome, which has Flash built-in and auto-updates. For things like YouTube, there are some excellent apps like Minitube, which allow H264 playback, which works like a dream.

I had expected only 2GB of RAM to feel rather anemic. It super-snappy, I'm delighted.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.