Monday, May 13, 2013

Acer Aspire 7741G, 17.3" LED LCD Laptop, 3GB, 320GB, Intel Core i3 processor 330M, Windows 7 Home Premium Big Discount


Acer Aspire 7741G, 17.3" LED LCD Laptop, 3GB, 320GB, Intel Core i3 processor 330M, Windows 7 Home Premium Product Description








List Price: £649.99







Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars

Product Review: So Far So Good
I have only had my computer a month so far, so can't really give a more in depth review yet. I use my computer for personal home use. Mainly internet, personal documents, the odd game or two and Adobe photoshop (an old version) for my photographs. A business or academic user would have more requirements than me.
I bought this laptop to replace a 7 year old Acer Aspire 1700 that had only just died (screen went). Seeing as I got good mileage out of that laptop I thought another Acer was the way to go. I also went for the newest chip I could afford so as to stave off obsoletion! I needed a bigger memory as well for my music files, photographs and I am keeping a copy of my master's dissertation work on there as well. I'm still nowhere near filling the hard drive.
Windows 7 came installed, and it was fairly easy to set up. You have to create your own recovery disk, but a programme on the computer can do it for you. It also has a programme that transfers files and settings from...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.