HP Envy 13-1050ea Laptop PC (13.1 inch display, Intel Core 2 Duo Processor SL9400, 3GB RAM, 250 GB SATA, Genuine Windows 7 Home Home Premium, Bluetooth, Gigabit Ethernet) Product Description
Description: Immerse yourself in a superior computing experience. The HP Envy 13 Notebook PC is precision crafted for superb performance and an exceptional user experience. A subtle blend of form and function designed for you....
Rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars
Product Review: A great little laptop
I can't really speak too highly of my Envy 13. I've had it for a couple of months now and I can safely say this is the best laptop/notebook/netbook I've ever owned or used (and yes, that does include a macbook pro). Windows 7 64 bit is a fine operating system (far superior to vista and xp, and much better than os x). The notebook itself oozes build quality. It isnt a gaming machine but the graphics are decent. The switching gpu function is great and the battery life is astounding. With the slice it lasts up to 12 hours in use.
0 comments:
Post a Comment