New Apple Macbook Pro 17 inch Laptop (Intel Core i7 Quad Core 2.2GHz, 4GB RAM, 750GB HDD, Up to 7 hrs battery life) - Launched February 2011 Product Description
Description: Apple MACBOOK PRO 17 QUAD CI7 22GHZ 750GB 4GB SUPERDRIVEX8 OSX UK MC725BA Laptops Notebooks
Rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars
Product Review: A beautiful machine.
I've always wanted the 17" MacBook Pro but three years ago I could afford only the 13" MacBook Pro. This has given me every satisfaction with no problems whatsoever. Now that I can afford the 17" I found that they have been discontinued. However, they are still around and I got one through Amazon. Not cheap, but worth every penny. For their trouble-free ease of use also read the other reviews, it's absolutely beautiful. I do have a 27" iMac desktop giving equal pleasure but I could happily use just the 17" MacBook Pro. As an indication of my enthusiasm I've now ordered another 17" MacBook Pro from Amazon before brand-new ones finally disappear.
0 comments:
Post a Comment