Thursday, May 9, 2013

Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook, Intel Core i5 1.6GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD with 13.3" Gorilla Glass Display Promo Offer


Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook, Intel Core i5 1.6GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD with 13.3" Gorilla Glass Display Product Description








List Price: £1,299.00







Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: product quality_A bit below expectation
The web cam is not as good as I expected. It's far below the cam quality of MacBookAir when I skype with my kids.
The key board is different to what I used to use(UK vs HK). I did not aware until the product came.
If it can come with many free programmes installed for ready to use is better. All the free programmes such as :Skype, adobe flash and shockwave...

The best feature is the big screen in a small size computer design.
All the others are normal.

Amazon service is good.
A bit confused about the follow up service resposiblity:
If I had problem of connection to internet, who should I consult with? the supplier? Amazon? Manufacture?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.