Thursday, May 9, 2013

Toshiba Satellite A300-1RY 15.4 inch Laptop, Intel Core2 Duo T6400 2.0 GHz, 3GB RAM, 250 GB HDD, DVDSMDL WXGA, Vista Home Premium On Sale


Toshiba Satellite A300-1RY 15.4 inch Laptop, Intel Core2 Duo T6400 2.0 GHz, 3GB RAM, 250 GB HDD, DVDSMDL WXGA, Vista Home Premium Product Description








List Price: £549.00







Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Fantastic laptop
This is the first laptop I have bought and it's fantastic. It was easy to set up and it works like a dream - really fast. the sound quality on the speakers is great and i had my first ever conversation on Skype with the inbuilt webcam the other day. It has Works but only a trial version of Microsoft word. It has a port so you can just put in your digital camera memory card and start uploading photos right away. It comes with McAfee Security which is also a bonus. So far I've had my laptop for a week and it's working great and I'm very happy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.