Lenovo Z570 15.6 inch Laptop - Gunmetal (Intel Core i5 2450M 2.5GHz, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit) Product Description
Description: The trendy yet cost-effective IdeaPad Z570 is packed with loads of cool features to make your day more fun. Bring your multimedia experience alive on the high-definition widescreen display, optimise audio-visual settings with OneKey Theater II, and get top quality audio with SRS Premium Surround Sound.
The IdeaPad Z570 is built for convenience too. WiMax technology increases connectivity over greater distances, the smart AccuType keyboard makes typing easier and more comfortable, and Lenovo Energy Management features offer a longer battery life. The Z570 is powered by the smart performance of a 2nd generation Intel Core processor. Plus, with Lenovo Enhanced Experience 2.0 for Windows 7 with RapidBoot technology, you can start your PC up to 20 seconds faster than a typical Windows 7 computer.
So whatever your idea of fun is, the IdeaPad Z570 will take you there.
Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Really pleased :-)
I'm not a techie by any means, and Lenovo was not even a name I'd heard of before embarking on identifying a suitable machine. I have to say though, I've been really pleased with this machines performance since I received and started using it just over a month ago. It was delivered in the time expected and was securely packaged. It didn't take me long to set it up using the instructions supplied, and the speed of the machine is impressive. I was looking for a specific spec., and Lenovo seemed to have the best range of devices and at a reasonable price compared to other well known brands. As I've said, not a name I was familiar with, but I'm glad I took the punt...
0 comments:
Post a Comment