Lenovo V570 15.6 inch Laptop (Core i3-2310M, RAM 2GB, HDD 320GB, DVDRW, Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit) - Metal Product Description
Description: Protect your business-critical data and guard against intrusion with the Lenovo Security Suite. Quickly access your laptop with the fingerprint reader. Password-protect sensitive files in a special storage area. And prevent unauthorized file copying by temporarily disabling USB ports. Lean on our OneKey Rescue system in the event of a failure. Just don't fret if you accidentally drop your V Series laptop - your hard drive will be inpenetrable thanks to our Active Protection System (APS). Easily create, man...
Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Excellent looking laptop
Buying a new laptop is a big decision whose results could end up being with you for years. I took far too long analysing over the merits and features of each but in the end saw this in a shop, the last one and reduced by a good amount and just bought it. I like it so much I would probably have bought it or the i5 model at the original price anyway.
When looking for laptops I found it very hard to find the difference between some of Lenovo's range, particularly the B570, G570 and this, the V570. The former two are near identical apart from one has a matte lit and one has an aluminium wrist rest. The V570 seems more business oriented and comes with windows 7 professional and a fingerprint reader, but I find it is fine for personal use, it also costs more. The thing that makes this laptop stand out and is the best reason to buy it are its looks. To me it looks great as it has an aluminium lid and wrist rest, the metal's colour isn't as bright as a MacBook but closer to a...
0 comments:
Post a Comment