MSI GX60 1AC-059UK 15.6-inch Full HD LED Gaming Laptop (AMD A10 APU 2.3GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 750GB HDD, AMD Radeon 2GB GDDR5 HD7970 Graphics Card, USB 3.0, HDMI, DVD SuperMulti, THX TruStudio Pro Audio, Windows 8) Product Description
Price: £838.92
Saved Price: £61.07
Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Exactly what I was looking for
There are plenty of mixed reviews on the web about the gx60.
However imho it really comes down what you expect and want to do with it.
I wanted a good bang for buck gaming laptop and so far I really can't complain. All games I played(bf3, l4d2, starcraft2) work great and look superb in the native resolution. Don't let the whole debate about the A10 AMD cpu put you off. It's the reason why it's cheaper then the Intel competitors but it's still a fast machine paired with a great gpu that will let you play most of today's games in high resolutions with medium-high details for a reasonable price. It does however come down to the game you run as cpu intense games like Starcraft2 would be better off with a Intel cpu.
Anyway back to the specs...
It's a heavy piece of kit and should be seen as a desktop replacement really.
Heat management is impressive. It's quite cool even when playing for a longer period of time there's no problem keeping it...
0 comments:
Post a Comment