Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Asus G75VW 17.3-inch Laptop (Black) - (Intel Core i7 3610QM 2.3GHz Processor, 8GB RAM, 2TB HDD, Blu-ray, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Nvidia Graphics, Windows 8) On Sale


Asus G75VW 17.3-inch Laptop (Black) - (Intel Core i7 3610QM 2.3GHz Processor, 8GB RAM, 2TB HDD, Blu-ray, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Nvidia Graphics, Windows 8) Product Description




Description: Asus G75VW 17.3-inch Laptop (Black) - (Intel Core i7 3610QM 2.3GHz Processor 8GB RAM 2TB HDD Blu-ray LAN WLAN BT Webcam Nvidia Graphics Windows 8)


Features:

  • -




List Price: £1,699.99
Price: £1,379.00
Saved Price: £320.99





Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Super value
A friend bought this exact laptop from amazon a month before myself. I LOVED it so ordered my own one. The only issue was delivery. After my friend got his there were none left, then they said delivery would be 2 MONTHS. Luckily I kept checking and saw stock in and a quick delivery just before xmas!! Yeah!
Ordered and it arrived within 4 days, as before with my friends....it was very well packed, comes with 3D glasses, headphones, a nice back pack bag for everything....great!
It is a bit heavier than many laptops but this IS a serious gaming beast. The graphics are fantastic, sound is adequate. Put in a 3D dvd but it wouldn't play....had a bit of a hoo ha setting up the 3D options which was very annoying...it definitely is NOT plug and play, if I wasn't technically minded I would have struggled BIG time. This was more annoying than anything. Got it going in the end and the 3D was excellent.
Overall this is a very good spec laptop, I will be using it for video editing...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.