Sony VAIO FW41M/H, Core2 Duo P8700 2.53GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, BD ROM/DVD+-RW/+-R DL/RAM 16.4 inch X-Black Vista Home Premium Product Description
Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars
Product Review: FW41M/H
I haven't had this computer for long but that's really indicative of how quickly it has made an impression on me. There are so many things to love with this laptop.
Firstly I'll just say that from a performance point of view it's a great laptop. I can play Age of Empires 3 in 1080p with full graphics and suffered no slowdown so far. Crysis can play at low with 1080p, and closer to high at the 768 ratio. Football Manager plays like a dream zipping though each process faster than I could have imagined.
So why did I buy this laptop? Well, one of the major points for me was it's gigantic screen - which, at 1920x1080 gives you the space to multitask. What a joy it is to play football manager with a large playing area, whilst watching Top Gear through iPlayer, and talking to friends through MSN (Windows Live Messenger) without seeing any drop in performance for any task at any point!
That's the kind of performance and suitability that the processor and...
0 comments:
Post a Comment