Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sony VAIO SVT1311W1ES.CEK 13.3 inch Ultrabook Laptop (Intel Core i5 1.70GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Windows 7 Home Premium) ? Silver On Sale


Sony VAIO SVT1311W1ES.CEK 13.3 inch Ultrabook Laptop (Intel Core i5 1.70GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Windows 7 Home Premium) ? Silver Product Description




Description: Ultra-elegant and responsive with full interfaces

- Go lightly with slim but tough magnesium styling
- Connects effortlessly with full interfaces
- Reacts fast with rapid processor and SSD


Features:

  • Ultra-elegant and responsive with full interfaces
  • Go lightly with slim but tough magnesium styling
  • Connects effortlessly with full interfaces
  • Reacts fast with rapid processor and SSD




List Price: £899.99







Rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Smart sleek & fast
This is a great little laptop. It is sleek, lightweight and runs VERY fast which is a major step up from my previous model.

The outer is plastic with a metal keyboard face which was a surprise as it looked like metal in the picture. I don't have an issue with this as this is probably what makes it so lightweight & it still seems very sturdy & robust.

Battery life is excellent - I've run it for 6 hours at the longest & there is still charge left.

The screen is bright & sharp - so crystal clear, has to be the best I've seen.

The laptop comes with Windows 7 pre-installed which I hadn't used before so I'm still getting to know the new features.

I'm not very techincally minded so I can't comment on the specs but other reviewers have covered this off in detail.

Really great little laptop. A bit pricey compared to similar models I think but I guess you get what you pay for & I'm a bit of a Sony nut. I'm delighted with it. It...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.