Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Asus VivoBook S400CA 14-inch Touchscreen Laptop - Silver (Intel Core i7 3517U 3.1GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, BT, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8) Big Discount


Asus VivoBook S400CA 14-inch Touchscreen Laptop - Silver (Intel Core i7 3517U 3.1GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, BT, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8) Product Description




Description: 90nb0051m01230 notebook vivobook s400ca-ca040h core i7-3537u / 4gb 14in win8


Features:

  • CPU Family - Intel Core i7
  • Graphics Device - Intel HD Graphics
  • Network Card Speeds - 10/100/1000 Mbps
  • Case Colour - Black/Silver
  • Operating System - Microsoft Windows 8




List Price: £699.99
Price: £669.97
Saved Price: £30.02





Rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars

Product Review: I am glad I bought this
I've only had the machine for a day and I'm impressed. It looks superb, I even like the keyboard, a first for me on a laptop. When it arrived I thought the package contained the carrying case I had also ordered it was so light. The screen is crisp and sharp. Booting the the machine is a delight, it's so fast. it takes seconds.

A key thing for me is the heat generated, after all a laptop should be usable in your lap. It's been on for over 4 hours and the base of the machine is barely warm.

My only gripe is the keyboard, not the use of it. It has the best response and feel of any laptop I have used and I've used a lot of them. The problem is that while there is space for a proper numeric keypad it doesn't have one.

Now even though this a separate issue I would like to say something about windows 8. What the hell, have Microsoft finally got it right? It's so easy to use. I have have an android tablet and boy is the OS rubbish, but Win8 is a doddle, it's...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.