HP TouchSmart TM2-2050EA Laptop PC (Intel Pentium U5400 1.2GHz, 3 GB RAM, 320 GB HDD, 12.1-inch touchscreen, Windows 7 Home Premium) Product Description
Description: HP TouchSmart tm2-2050ea - P U5400 / 1.2 GHz - RAM 3 GB - HDD 320 GB - DVD±RW (±
Rating: 3.8 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Best PC I've ever owned!!
I spent a long time debating the sort of laptop I wanted and longer still trying to work out which tablet-style was the best. In the end I came to the conclusion this was it and I wasn't wrong.
The size is big enough to be a useful laptop rather than a small netbook, but not too big as to be cumbersome - having recently taken it through four airports in a week, the getting through security and general carrying it was not an unpleasant experience.
Spec-wise it is pretty decent and runs at a good speed for Office software and the USB DVD drive that comes with it allows you to install/backup without sacrificing space on the unit. It has three USBs, a HDMI, headphone plug, card reader, VGA, Ethernet port and Wifi that has connected easily to every network I've tried.
The built-in webcam, mic and speakers give a great picture/sound for Skyping home. The battery-life, so often the weakness of laptops, is brilliant. I haven't quite got to the full 8-hours...
0 comments:
Post a Comment