Friday, May 17, 2013

Acer Aspire 5745 15.6" Laptop (Intel Core i5-450M processor 3GB RAM, 320GB HDD, DVD, Windows 7 Home Premium, Black) Big Discount


Acer Aspire 5745 15.6" Laptop (Intel Core i5-450M processor 3GB RAM, 320GB HDD, DVD, Windows 7 Home Premium, Black) Product Description








List Price: £599.00
Price: £599.99






Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Acer Aspire 5745
I am very happy with this laptop, the only downside is the graphics are a little on the slow side, which shows itself in video on occasion but it's bearable the graphics experience scores are, Windows gaming score 5.2 / Windows Aero 4.7, I have upgraded to 6GB which seemed to help with overall performance as this only came with 3GB, remember if you are using 32 Bit Windows you can only use up to 4GB, mine was provided with 64 Bit Windows 7. the onboard mouse took a while to get used to but I am happily clicking away now, the keyboard is fairly responsive and the key strokes are positive, the laptop as a whole feels sturdy except the screen portion felt a bit loose, it was OK after some manipulation. The battery life is OK it is good for up to 3 hours depending on what you are doing. Overall if you are looking for a small light general all round good performing laptop that won't set the world alight I would recommend this one.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.