Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hp Folio13 Intel Core I5-2467m 1.60ghz, Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit, 13.3" ... On Sale


Hp Folio13 Intel Core I5-2467m 1.60ghz, Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit, 13.3" ... Product Description




Description: Hp Folio13 Intel Core I5-2467m 1.60ghz, Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit, 13.3" Led-backlit Hd Brightview 1366 X 768, Intel Hd 3000 Graphics, 4 Gb Ddr3 Ram, 128 Gb Sdd, 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth, 1.3 Mp Integrated Hp Truevision Hd Webcam, Full-sized, Spill (Manf Part Code: B0N00AA#ABU)


Features:

  • Processor clock speed: 1600 MHz
  • Processor family: Intel Core i5
  • Processor model: i5-2467M
  • L3 cache: 3 MB
  • Motherboard chipset: Intel HM65 Express




List Price: £798.00
Price: £798.00






Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Incredible Ultrabook
What I use this laptop for is writing and surfing the internet. I back-up my items onto the Cloud so space isn't a worry for me.

This is my third HP laptop in the past ten years since I've continue to have positive experiences with each one. This laptop I bought for the convenience of portability and its weight due to back problems. I love how lightweight it is and how thin. The computer doesn't get too hot and the fan doesn't run continuously, and stays cool on various surfaces. It doesn't have a CD-Rom drive, but that isn't something that I've found missing all that much.

The speed of the computer is exceptional. The programs that I use outside of my Chrome browser open flawlessly and I don't have to worry about lock-ups like my older model HP laptop (bought in 08). The Folio was easy to set up, and it took less than an hour to get the computer to where I wanted it in regards of installing programs and uninstalling extras.

The top row of the keyboard...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.