Thursday, May 9, 2013

Samsung RV515 15.6 inch Laptop (AMD Brazos E350 1.6GHz, RAM 4GB, HDD 500GB, DVD SuperMulti DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit) Promo Offer


Samsung RV515 15.6 inch Laptop (AMD Brazos E350 1.6GHz, RAM 4GB, HDD 500GB, DVD SuperMulti DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit) Product Description




Description:

  • The RV515 is designed to enhance your life on the move with its brilliant picture quality and ultra-sharp LED backlit screen
  • Combining essential performance with its practical and stylish design the RV515 makes anytime, anywhere computing an affordable and practical reality
  • The RV511 includes a range of advanced tools and features to help you stay in touch and get things done fast
  • The RV515 is the ideal choice if you like to play things safe, as it is designed to protect you and your data from the risks of everyday life


Features:

  • Processor clock speed: 1650 MHz
  • Processor family: AMD Fusion E
  • Processor model: E-450
  • Processor manufacturer: AMD
  • L2 cache: 1 MB




List Price: £464.58







Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: what's not to like
My old Dell laptop finally dropped to bits last week after many years arduous service. I had kinda thought I would replace it with an Apple Mac but they seem grossly overpriced. I was given a Samsung mobile for Christmas and liking the styling I decided to buy one of their laptops. Sainsbury had a good deal -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.