Apple MacBook Pro 13 inch Laptop (Dual-Core i5 2.4GHz, RAM 4GB, HDD 500GB Graphics SD card slot Product Description
Description: Apple MacBook Pro MD313B/A 33.8 cm (13.3inch ) LED Notebook - Intel Core i5 2.40 GHz - 1280 x 800 WXGA Display - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - DVD-Writer - Intel HD 3000 Graphics Card - Bluetooth - Thunderbolt - Webcam - Mac OS X Lion - 7 Hour Battery - Display. The inside story. And the outside story too.
With its durable unibody enclosure, Multi-Touch trackpad and energy-efficient design, MacBook Pro looks beautiful. And works beautifully.
Strength. Lightness. Beauty. Seamlessly integrated.MacBook Pro is machined from a single piece of aluminium, an engineering breakthrough that replaced many parts with just one. It's called the unibody. And the first time you pick up a MacBook Pro, you'll notice the difference it makes. The entire enclosure is thinner and lighter than other notebooks. It looks polished and refined. And it feels strong and durable - perfect for life inside (and outside) your briefcase or backpack.
Features:
- 500GB 4GB 13IN DVDRW OSX UK
Price: £939.00
Saved Price: £100.63
Rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars
Product Review: In a word.....Awesome
The new lion OS X has transformed the MacBook pro into an even more intuitive experience, especially if you are familiar with the iPad. I am a new mac convert and up until now have only ever used PCs and my iPad and I have to say the transition to mac has not been daunting at all, but simplicity in itself.
I didn't know whether to go for this machine or the larger 15" i7 processor, as i would be using it for design work on the go and I use a processor heavy adobe creative suite, and I have to say I made the right choice.as it performs any task I throw at it with ease. the extra cost was in the end simply not warranted, and the bonus is, this is perfectly adequate in terms of size and ultra portable.
I purchased this with parallels software and a copy of windows which allows me to work on windows for web development and design packages for mac side by side which really is the best of both worlds and this is simply astonishing as this wasn't possible only a couple of years...
0 comments:
Post a Comment