Saturday, May 11, 2013

Samsung Series 7 Gamer 700G7A 17.3 inch Laptop - Black (Intel Core i7 2670QM 2.2GHz, RAM 8GB, HDD 2TB, Blu-ray, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit) Promo Offer


Samsung Series 7 Gamer 700G7A 17.3 inch Laptop - Black (Intel Core i7 2670QM 2.2GHz, RAM 8GB, HDD 2TB, Blu-ray, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit) Product Description




Description: Samsung BLACK INTEL CORE i72670QM 8GB 2TB AMD HD6970M 2GB GRAPHICS CAM BT3 BR 173 INCH WIN 7 HP NP700G7AS02UK Laptops Notebooks


Features:

  • Chipset Manufacturer - Intel
  • Package Contents -
    • 700G7A-S02UK Notebook
    • Standard Battery
    • AC Adapter
  • Hyper-Threading - Yes
  • Display Screen Technology - SuperBright
  • Green Compliance Certificate/Authority - WEEE




List Price: £1,499.00







Rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Samsung has a winner
Content with the laptop so far. Compared to my older laptop this one is cooler and more quite than I had expected. The Screen is a joy to look at. It seems to me that the hard disk is a bit sluggish, not that it would make me have second thoughts. It is quite, cool , fabulous screen and not so heavy as I had expected or maybe I am stronger than I thought. Would give 4.5 of 5 since the hard disk seems a bit sluggish,If you do not want to wait for the around the corner Ivy bridge I would recommend this without second thought since you get your VAT back thanks to Samsung's spring campaign on an already reduced price.It is a bargain and I agree with most reviews I read before purchasing this product.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.