MacBook Pro 15.4" 2.2GHz Core 2 Duo/2GB /120GB /SD /AP /BT Product Description
Description: Front Row and Apple Remote Present your photos, videos, and even Keynote presentations to an audience and control the display from up to 30 feet away. Designed for life on the road - Dozens of unique innovations - such as a magnetic power cord, the illuminated keyboard with ambient light sensor, and scrolling trackpad - put the MacBook Pro in a class by itself....
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Product Review: If your unsure, then take the plunge, you won't regret it!
I did hours and hours of research to work out what my next laptop was going to be. I went through the same thoughts most people go through when trying to decide on a mac or pc.
Are Mac's too expensive for what they are? Yes they are pricey...but you get what you pay for, they are gorgeous to look at, fast, plenty or storage, easy to use.
What about compatability with Windows applications? Thats no longer an excuse you can use. With Mac offering a dual boot system and an intel processor to run winows on...why not have the best of both worlds!
I have had my mac on now for over 2 weeks without needing a re-boot. I simply put it in sleep mode whenever i'm not using it... No crashes, No virus's, no reboots needed!
Stop trying to think of excuses as to why you can't get one....you will not regret it....i can promise you that!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment