Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lenovo Ideapad Y580 15.6 inch laptop - Dawn Grey (Intel Core i7 3630QM 2.4GHz, 8Gb RAM, 1Tb HDD, Blu-ray, Nvidia Graphics, Windows 8) Big Discount


Lenovo Ideapad Y580 15.6 inch laptop - Dawn Grey (Intel Core i7 3630QM 2.4GHz, 8Gb RAM, 1Tb HDD, Blu-ray, Nvidia Graphics, Windows 8) Product Description




Description: Lenovo Y580 i7 3630QM 8Gb 1Tb Bluray N13EGE GDDR5 2G 156 INCH Win 8 Gunmetal Grey M778CUK Laptops Notebooks


Features:

  • Speaker Type - Integrated
  • Hard Disk Speed - 5400 RPM
  • Warranty - One year.
  • RF Standard - b/g/n
  • Case Colour - Grey




List Price: £999.99
Price: £1,000.00






Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Y580 (M778CUK) the pinnacle of value for money
The specs on this laptop vs the price are unmatched..... I spent 3 mths doing research and can say that with absolute confidence - the screen is brilliant (1920 X 1080), windows 8, it has a blu ray drive, ivy bridge i7 processer, a brilliant graphics card (kepler GTX 660 2gig), and a decent sized SSD paired with a huge HDD. It is possibly slightly heavy/uglier than other lap tops I list below but its not sold as the portable or designer type. Its not marketed as a gaming laptop but performance wise destroys the gaming laptops of a higher price offered by Asus, MSI and Samsung.

You can look at the alternatives at a similar price and they all cannot compete with this laptop - sony vaio s series, dell xps 15, offerings from HP and the ASUS N series. Infact not only do these 'similar' laptops fall down on the price they are deficient of one or more of the selling points I detail above. I have a obsession for detail!

Sadly I dont own one (had to buy a dell xps 15...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.