Lenovo G780 17.3 inch laptop - Dark Bronze (Intel Core i7 3612QM 2.1GHz, 8Gb RAM, 1Tb HDD, Blu-ray, Nvidia Graphics, Windows 8) Product Description
Description: Built to last and ultimately affordable, the Lenovo G780 notebooks make sure that you have all your essentials in place. It features a 2nd or 3rd generation Intel Core processor. HD graphics support, stereo speakers and integrated Blu-ray Disc drive make these notebooks good for basic multimedia. Plus, features like VeriFace face recognition technology provides a fun way to login to your PC. The G780 laptop is the perfect computing solution for an on-the-go user looking for style and a little more flair tha...
Price: £674.25
Saved Price: £25.74
Rating: 3.9 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Top Product
I must say I am very happy with this product. It very quick, and very quite. Windows 8 at first I admit i did not like it especially having no start button, but now completely love it, and it makes sense the changes they have made.
The laptop itself is built well, and is sturdy, The USB 3 connection is very quick, which is a bonus. I also want to add that I purchased this laptop due to the fact that I want a laptop that I can easily upgrade the Ram. I run some quite memory intensive programs, which require a bit of power. I did not want to pay an extra
0 comments:
Post a Comment