Lenovo Ideapad Y500 15.6 inch Laptop-Black (Intel Core i7 3630QM, 8Gb RAM, 1Tb HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Nvidia Graphics, Windows 8). Product Description
Price: £749.99
Saved Price: £50.00
Rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Excellent, powerful laptop at a good price
After having an Advent laptop for 4 years (that would be fairly low-spec by todays standards), I decided that it was time to move on. I wanted something with a great deal of power, that did not skim on the battery life, that was reliable and sleek, and preferably for under €1000. Tough crowd eh?
I've had my Lenovo for just over a month now, and I could not be more pleased.
In a nutshell, it has all of this;
Intel i7 Quad-Core processor -> Not the most powerful on the market, but still a powerful i7
Nvidia 2Gb Graphics -> Up there at the top end of mobile graphics, very good
8Gb DDR3 RAM
15.6" 1080p HD Screen
N Wireless card
2 USB 2.0 ports and 1 Always-On USB 3.0 port
Backlit Keyboard
HD Webcam
Headphone out/Microphone inputs
HDMI Output, VGA Output
Ethernet
SD Card Reader
4x JBL Speakers
CD/DVD drive
Lenovo normally make business/enterprise PC's, so this is...
0 comments:
Post a Comment