Acer Aspire 5750G - Intel® CoreTM i7-2630QM Quad Core Processor, 15.6" HD Screen, Windows 7 Home Premium Edition 64-bit, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 640GB HDD, DVD Rewriter, Dedicated GT 540M 1GB Graphics, Exclusive Upgraded to 8GB RAM! Product Description
Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Excellent Laptop
The laptop i am reviewing is the Acer Aspire 5750g i7 2.6 ghz processor,8 gig RAM 640 Gig HD, Nvidia Geforce GT 540M, 15.6 screen, DVD rewriter. I have been using this laptop for a few weeeks now and I am extremely impressed. I have used Dell Latitude laptops for years in work and have owned Lenovo, Compaq, Dell and HP laptops in the past. Previously the best value laptop that I owned was a Lenovo but for me this Acer laptop surpasses that. This machine is so fast. I have had multiple applications running without any problem. I love the keyboard and have had no issues with the screen quality. I paid
0 comments:
Post a Comment