Lenovo IdeaPad U410 14-inch Touchscreen Ultrabook (Graphite) - (Intel Core i7 3537U 2.0GHz Processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 24GB SSD, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Nvidia Graphics, Windows 8) Product Description
Description: Lenovo IdeaPad U410 14-inch Touchscreen Ultrabook (Graphite) - (Intel Core i7 3537U 2.0GHz Processor 8GB RAM 1TB HDD 24GB SSD LAN WLAN BT Webcam Nvidia Graphics Windows 8)
Features:
- -
Price: £769.69
Saved Price: £30.30
Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Excellent laptop with a winning touchscreen
I recently upgraded from a very old macbook (the white one that isn't even in production any more) to this great laptop. At 14", it is an ideal size and weight to remain portable whilst being large enough to still do productive work on.
I was hesitant at first about switching to windows 8 and it certainly takes getting used to. I would recommend looking at tutorials and videos if you are new to windows 8 as you will soon discover just how much the redesigned OS has to offer. It took time to get used to navigating the OS and having both a desktop and tile sreen.
Back to the hardware, it has a solid touch screen and although the resolution is not 1600x900, I find it crisp and bright. Thanks to the i7 processor and dedicated graphics, the touch screen is fluid and responsive without any lag. I absolutely love the design of the laptop, its chasis has a smooth metal finish and oozes with the exceptional build quality you would expect from lenovo.
I...
0 comments:
Post a Comment