Acer Aspire S3-391 13.3-inch Ultrabook (Intel Core i7 3517U 1.9GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 20GB SSD, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit) Product Description
Description: Acer S3i73517U 4GB 500GB W7HP Chpg NXM1FEK002 Laptops Notebooks
Features:
- Processor family: Intel Core i7
- Processor model: i7-3517U
- Turbo frequency (max): 3 GHz
- Processor number of cores: 2
- System bus: 5 GT/s
Price: £668.69
Saved Price: £81.30
Rating: 3.8 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Review of Acer Aspire S3-391 13.3-inch Ultrabook (Intel Core i7 3517U 1.9GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 20GB SSD
This is a 'first impressions' review of the Acer Aspire S3-391 13.3-inch Ultrabook (Intel Core i7 3517U 1.9GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 20GB SSD, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit)
The exact model is the Aspire S3-391-73514G52add - NX.M1FSI.002.
I looked at other ultrabooks, such as the Asus Zenbook UX32A, but this seems to ship with only a Core i5 processor and is higher priced. The Acer Aspire S3-391 model I chose is slightly cheaper and has a 3rd generation Ivy Bridge i7 3517U - so simply on GPU performance, it is a better buy for the money.
I also considered the Lenovo Ideapad U310, but these have had wifi problems according to several reviews and forums.
I thought about going for the bigger Acer Aspire Timeline M3 with a 15.6 inch screen and Nvidia GeForce GT 640M graphics card, but this is nearly a whole kilo heavier. A good...
0 comments:
Post a Comment