Saturday, May 4, 2013

Sony VAIO VPCF12Z1E 16.4" Screen Laptop, Intel Core i7-740QM Processor, 8GB, 500GB, BT, WLAN, Windows 7 Home Premium On Sale


Sony VAIO VPCF12Z1E 16.4" Screen Laptop, Intel Core i7-740QM Processor, 8GB, 500GB, BT, WLAN, Windows 7 Home Premium Product Description




Description: Sony VAIO F Series VPC-F12Z1E/BI - Core i7 740QM / 1.73 GHz - RAM 8 GB - HDD 500





List Price: £1,499.99







Rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars

Product Review: High performance laptop with a good display
Having used this laptop for the past 6 months, I thought of leaving a review for this product. This laptop is really fast - starting from booting up till shutting it down. I simultaneously run eclipse, tomcat 6, Linux on Virtualbox and Maven. And I rarely noticed slowdown in the performance. I was running Virtualbox on an i7 desktop with 4 GB of RAM. The desktop used to crash atleast once in 30 mins. But so far, I haven't found any crashes with any of the software I have on this laptop(I run the same version of Virtualbox and linux on this laptop too). The laptop is stable as far as I have used.

This laptop seamlessly connects with PS3. Its cool to use this keyboard to navigate/type in something on PS3. Bluetooth is good. The builtin camera is fine, since its not HD, its not very good on full screen during video chat.

Coming to Blu ray, this laptop delivers very good picture detail for HD movies. I usually watch bluray on PS3, but I did tested with some movies on...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.