Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sony VAIO FW11S - Intel Core2 Duo P8400 (2.26Hz) 4096Mb 300Gb Blu-ray Combo 16.4" WXGA++ X-black LCD with double lamp technology Vista Home Premium with SP1 Promo Offer


Sony VAIO FW11S - Intel Core2 Duo P8400 (2.26Hz) 4096Mb 300Gb Blu-ray Combo 16.4" WXGA++ X-black LCD with double lamp technology Vista Home Premium with SP1 Product Description




Description: VAIO FW-Series radically enhances multimedia entertainment with a revolutionary 16.4 inch real wide display. With its large size, 1600x900 resolution (WXGA++) and true 16:9 aspect ratio, this new display offers the best possible digital media experience. The larger size is great for working on, allowing you to easily accommodate Windows Vista gadget bars and two full size Explorer windows side-by-side. With X-black technology, the pictures are sharp, bright and natural looking with vibrant colour and dept...













Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Sony FW11S Review
Product delivered exactly as described in product descriptor... Laptop had very minor cosmetic damage, otherwise great value for money. Sony laptops are expensive in comparison to other makes, however you get what you pay for!
As part of my research it was important that my laptop had to have top range processor speed, 16" screen, excellent acoustics and a dynamic picture screen along with a decent memory storage capacity. I also wanted to make sure that I was getting the best value for money possible. That I why I purchased via Amazon.
In conclusion, the Sony laptop FW range is stylish, powerful and excellent value for money, however I would recommend that you shop around to get that bargain.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.