Samsung Series 7 Chronos 700Z 15.6 inch Laptop (Intel Core i7 2675QM 2.2GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVD-SM DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit) Product Description
Description: Engineered for speed: Wakes up in only 2.1 seconds, boots 45% faster with ExpressCache and opens Internet Explorer 2 times faster than conventional notebooks. With Max Screen, you'll gain 1 extra inch on your screen. Enjoy powerful, best in class, fast performance with the latest Intel Core processor and innovative ExpressCache technology for ultra fast processing and Internet access. An anti-reflective 15.6 inch SuperBright screen fits into the most compact chassis available in 15 inch notebooks and AMD ...
Rating: 3.8 out of 5 stars
Product Review: A real powerhouse
I don't normally write reviews for products I buy on Amazon but this time I felt compelled. It's not perfect but it's pretty damned close and I'm more than happy to give it 5 stars.
OK, here's my review:
Build quality & layout
This thing is a million miles from any laptop I've ever used in terms of build. I'm used to top-end HP laptops and this makes them feel like plastic toys. The aluminium chassis gives it a premium feel. It doesn't creek when picking it up and moving it around and it is very slim. The keyboard is wonderful; the keys have a very smooth action, it's back-lit which I find very useful in low light situations and it has a dedicated number pad. As others have mentioned in reviews the space bar sometimes doesn't register if you don't strike it in the middle or thereabouts. The scroll pad is actually fine. A lot of people have moaned that there are no clickable buttons but this isn't entirely true as the pad is clickable on the front edge - it's...
0 comments:
Post a Comment