Samsung RV511 15.6-inch Laptop PC (Intel Core i3-380M 2.53 Ghz, 3GB RAM, 320 GB HDD, WLAN, Webcam, Win 7 Home Premium) Product Description
Features:
- 1xgenuine leather bag free with this laptop
Rating: 4.1 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Samsung RV511 - 15.6", i3 380m,3GB RAM, 320GB HDD
Aesthetically very pleasing. Functionally excellent in all aspects. As laptops go the mouse pad is particularly good; sensitive and very accurate once you have personalized it to your own requirements. The keyboard is well laid-out (even for sausage fingers) with a separate numeric keypad. A nippy higher end i3 processor, Windows7 and a more than adequate 3GB of memory make this an excellent choice for the vast majority of home users i.e. internet/home-office/photo/video editing etc; It would be very churlish to criticize any aspect of this laptop for the price I paid; (Amazon don't encourage `reviewers' to show the cost in print).
I've only had this for a week but I have already given it a fair old `battering' and it has performed flawlessly - it actually belongs to my 23 year old daughter. All round an excellent `value for money' item with free delivery from Amazon.
P.S. I am an IT professional and the foregoing is purely personal and completely unbiased opinion.
0 comments:
Post a Comment