Monday, May 6, 2013

MacBook Pro 15inch 2.53GHz (Intel Core i5, 4Gb RAM, 500Gb HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M with 256 MB, SD card slot, Intel HD Graphics, up to 9 hour battery life) On Sale


MacBook Pro 15inch 2.53GHz (Intel Core i5, 4Gb RAM, 500Gb HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M with 256 MB, SD card slot, Intel HD Graphics, up to 9 hour battery life) Product Description





Features:

  • Brand: APPLE
  • Condition: Brand New




List Price: £1,649.00
Price: £1,384.95
Saved Price: £264.05





Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars

Product Review: MacBook Pro Outperforms the Opposition
The new MacBook Pro laptop from Apple delivers as expected. Definitely not disappointed with this purchase. (Although I upgraded the screen spec to anti-glare for use outside in the summer sun on the patio, at the Apple store).

I looked at all the options - mini, desktop, laptop (13", 15", & 17"), i5 or i7? Which should you choose depends on what you want to use it for.

I reviewed what I do - music, surfing, photos, emails, and a few spreadsheets & letters. I already have wifi in the house.

Based on this I actually went for the basic Macbook Pro 15" 2.4 GHz i5 core - it is bang up to date in its operating system, graphics and hardware specs so it will last me more than the next 5 years without the need to update. Did I need the extra juice from the 2.53 or 2.66 - not for what I am doing, but you may feel differently. Did I need the 17" - just felt a bit too big. The 15" just felt a better size for carrying around from room to room and outside. I heard...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.