Friday, May 3, 2013

Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11-inch Touchscreen Convertible Laptop (Orange) - (Nvidia Tegra T30 1.3GHz, 2GB RAM, 64GB SSD, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8 RT) Promo Offer


Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11-inch Touchscreen Convertible Laptop (Orange) - (Nvidia Tegra T30 1.3GHz, 2GB RAM, 64GB SSD, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8 RT) Product Description








List Price: £699.99







Rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Amazing piece of kit that just takes some getting used to
This laptop is pretty pricey, however it's still well within what I'd call the ultrabook spec range, around the middle. I'm going to go through the pros and cons:

Cons:

No backlit - this is a bit of a let down but the only place I'd use it is in bed where I'd have it in tablet of stand mode, so not too fussed

Only 4gb of RAM - this is about the minimum expectation, I'm going to upgrade this

Only 128gb hard drive - its filled with Lenovo stuff, and there's a massive partition for Lenovo recovery, however this is easy to fix and, as there's a second msata slot, I'm going to add another msata ssd

No Ethernet port - this is a real downer, but they've had to get rid of it to make it so THIN and there's wifi practically everywhere nowadays

The fans are on constantly - In a quiet room this gets annoying but I usually have music on or something so it doesn't matter, plus Lenovo are apparently working on a fix for that...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.