HP ProBook 4710s - Core 2 Duo T5870 / 2 GHz - Centrino 2 - RAM 3 GB - HDD 320 GB - DVD±RW (±R DL) / DVD-RAM - Mobility Radeon HD 4330 HyperMemory up to 1280MB - Gigabit Ethernet - WLAN : 802.11b/g, Bluetooth 2.0 EDR - Windows 7 Pro - 17.3" Widescreen LED backlight TFT 1600 x 900 - camera Product Description
Description: Built to protect. Integrated, customizable security solutions help defend your network, your applications, and your data. File Sanitizer for HP ProtectTools can permanently delete individual files, folders and personally identifiable information from your notebook. Built to simplify. HP QuickLook 2 (HP QuickLook 2 is accessible when the notebook is off or in hibernation from Windows XP or Vista. Timings may vary depending on the system configuration) provides read capability of email, calendar, task and con...
Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: A great desktop repplacement
I have been using this laptop for a couple of months after a long term loan of one from my employers. On the whole I love it but there are a few minor drawbacks as I will show here.
Firstly it is a fast and relatively powerful notbook; I do a lot of 3D CAD modelling and this requires a good graphics card and a fast processor. Everything handles like a dream with no slowing down, great colours in the photorealistic rendering and fast screen refresh. The screen itself has a reasonable field of view from many angles; I guess around 70 degrees each side of centre and some 45 degrees upward before starting to lose quality. The ATI Radeon graphics accelerator will handle most graphics requirements I can think of throwing at it.
Secondly the keyboard; thos is quite comfortable to use for moderate lengths of time. The front edge of te keys is quite close to the front edge of the surrounding body and this can be a problem with wrist support; the mousepad is even...
0 comments:
Post a Comment