Tuesday, May 7, 2013

HP Pavilion dv7-6103ea 17.3 inch Laptop (AMD A6-3410MX 1.6GHz, RAM 6GB, HDD 2x750GB, Windows 7 Home Premium) - Steel Grey Promo Offer


HP Pavilion dv7-6103ea 17.3 inch Laptop (AMD A6-3410MX 1.6GHz, RAM 6GB, HDD 2x750GB, Windows 7 Home Premium) - Steel Grey Product Description




Description: Fast quad-core processing wrapped in a sleek, cool design. Need a notebook which gets up and running fast so you can get on with your busy life? The HP Pavilion dv7 helps you manage everything, from photos to finances - and look great, in cool aluminum.





List Price: £799.99
Price: £999.00






Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Fantastic laptop
I got this through employee discount at HP.

The laptop is nothing short of stunning, extremely well made, lovely chassis, very sturdy.

I seriously can't find any fault with it, not even a little gripe about any of it's features, if you can afford this machine then I say snap one up, you will not be dissapointed.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.