Saturday, May 4, 2013

HP Pavilion DM3-1060SA 13.3-inch Laptop (Windows 7 Home Premium, Intel Celeron SU2300 Processor, 4 GB RAM, 320 GB HDD, Bluetooth, 6 Cell Battery) Promo Offer


HP Pavilion DM3-1060SA 13.3-inch Laptop (Windows 7 Home Premium, Intel Celeron SU2300 Processor, 4 GB RAM, 320 GB HDD, Bluetooth, 6 Cell Battery) Product Description




Description: HP Pavilion dm3 offers you an ideal balance of performance, mobility and affordability in a thin, sleek design. Easily discover, create and share content utilizing HP MediaSmart software on the 13.3" diagonal 16:9 BrightView LED display. Featuring top, bottom and keyboard covers in brushed aluminum and magnesium alloy, the dm3 serves up cutting edge design to show off your personal style without sacrificing performance. The dm3 is less than 1" thin, making it convenient for the customer on the go.


Features:

  • 13.3 inch High-Definition HP LED BrightView Widescreen LCD
  • Intel Celeron (SU2300) Low Voltage 1.2GHz Processor with 1MB
  • 320GB (7200rpm) SATA Hard Drive
  • 4gb RAM Memory
  • Integrated Webcam




List Price: £599.99







Rating: 4.1 out of 5 stars

Product Review: HP Pavillion DM3 Laptop - my thoughts so far!
I've never written a review before, but seeing as this laptop didn't have one and I could have really done with one when I was deciding whether or not to buy it, I thought I would have a go!

I only received it earlier today and have been playing with it and setting everything up all afternoon, so here are my thoughts so far. For a more in-depth review I guess I would need to have road-tested it for a bit longer..

Good points:
- Very user friendly and easy to set up, even for a techno-retard like me.
- Looks gorgeous, really nice brushed aluminium-type surface, finger-print resistant and pleasing to the eye.
- Nice and light and thin.
- Very clear, crisp screen image.
- Plenty of USB ports etc.
- Very nice chiclet keyboard, an absolute pleasure to type on (and I'm extremely fussy about keyboards). Looks nice and feels great to use.

Negative points:
- Gets rather warm underneath after few hours of being perched on my...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.