HP Pavilion dm1-4125sa Product Description
Description: At just 1.49 kg, the HP PavilionDM1-4125EA is perfect for computing on the go. In addition to its dual-core AMD Fusion E450 processor andMicrosoft's WindowsĂ‚® 7 Home Premium OS, the DM1-4125EA boasts a 4 GB RAM memory forsmooth multitasking. The 320 GB hard drive and multi-card reader provide plentyof storage options for music, photos, videos and other data. The 11.6-inch high definition LED screen is teamed with an AMD Radeon HD 6320to deliver images with 1366 x 768-pixel resolution. The integrated speakerswith Beats Audio ensure sound is crystal-clear and true-to-life. HP has also kittedthe Pavilion DM1-4125 EA out with Bluetooth support, awebcam, and WiFi and Ethernet networking capabilities for surfing the web. When it comes toconnectivity, the Pavilion DM1-4125 EA notebook offers threeUSB ports and a VGA jack for hooking up external devices.
Features:
- 320gb hard drive
- 4096 MB DDR3 SDRAM
- WLAN & Blue tooth
- AMD Dual core Processor E-450 1.65GHZ
- Genuine Windows & Home Premium 64bit
Price: £599.00
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Nice little device
I have this device, but I have not bought it from Amazon. Its been around 3 weeks that I am using it. First of all, it is light, you can not compare them with a 1000 pound worth device but among the others its worth to its price. I am using as a secondary device so I am really happy with it. It is highly advisable to the people who needs a light easy to handle device. However if you are expecting a high performance this is not the device you are looking for.
Pro's
The screen size is excellent, it is not too small. Better than 10inch.
Ease of use is good. The functional keys on the keyboard or the touchpad is working really well. I also got additional external mouse just I am feeling more comfortable.
Screen quality is good. I have not tried to play games but no problem with the colours etc...
Silently working, not getting overheated and the battery life is quite long. It lasted after 6 hours when the Word processor was running without charging it when it was...
0 comments:
Post a Comment