Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dell Inspiron Q15r 15.6-inch Laptop - Black (Intel Core i5 2450M 2.5GHz, 6GB RAM, 750GB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit) Promo Offer


Dell Inspiron Q15r 15.6-inch Laptop - Black (Intel Core i5 2450M 2.5GHz, 6GB RAM, 750GB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit) Product Description




Description: DELL INSPIRON Q15R 15.6 INCH CORE i5-2450M 6GB 750GB DVDRW HDCAM 6CELL W7HP 64BIT BLACK





List Price: £529.99
Price: £635.00






Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Delivery conditions
I bought this product back in July 2012. It works great, I believe it's a good choice. However, I had some issues regarding this order.
First of all, I found the laptop by my office building on a Monday morning and was there since Saturday morning when it'd arrived. It's not only that somebody could have taken it but it could have also rained.
Secondly, it was a special offer that if you bought the laptop, you could go for a AmazonBasics Wireless Mouse with Nano Receiver Black at a special price. I've never received that one even though I was billed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.