Friday, May 3, 2013

Asus P52F 15.6 inch HD Laptop (Intel Core i3 370M 2.4GHz, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, DVDSMDL, WLAN, BT,Webcam, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit) Promo Offer


Asus P52F 15.6 inch HD Laptop (Intel Core i3 370M 2.4GHz, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, DVDSMDL, WLAN, BT,Webcam, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit) Product Description




Description: ASUS P52F SO006X - Core i3 370M / 2.4 GHz - RAM 2 GB - HDD 320 GB - DVD±RW (±R D





List Price: £549.00
Price: £549.00






Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Excellent Notebook!
This was purchased after a lot of research and customer reviews on performance, finally came to this decision.

It lives up to it's promise with a fast boot and excellent mouse/touch-pad speeds, I will not be using all the additional software that is inevitably bundled with named brand products.

This may be useful to others (Less "techy" folk) but I much prefer to install my own applications and I have to say, I really don't like other stuff/trial software, etc., being foisted on me.

It's totally unnecessary, and the Brands concerned obviously get kick-backs from the sponsored software, but I don't have to like it.. so it was all quickly uninstalled!

Rant over, but apart from that, the Notebook really is excellent and well recommended, being robust and well made.. with a good Intel CPU and ample HDD space.. Windows 7 is the business too!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.