Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro (Intel Dual Core i5 2.5GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, HD Graphics 4000, OS X Lion) Product Description
Description: Apple MacBook Pro dualcore i5 25GHz 13 HD Graphics 4000 4 GB 500GB DVDRW 80211n Bluetooth Webcam Thunderbolt OS X Lion MD101BA Laptops Notebooks
Features:
- Processor clock speed: 2500 MHz
- Processor family: Intel Core i5
- Processor model: -
- Turbo frequency (max): 3100 MHz
- Processor number of cores: 2
Price: £846.63
Saved Price: £152.37
Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Rolls Royce (well, Mercedes maybe) of Laptops
We bought this MacBook for various reasons. I expect to be travelling a lot during the coming year, and needed a small laptop too take with me, and our ageing and rather heavy Acer laptop is on its last legs and will need to be replaced soon anyway. We chose a Mac because we already have an iMac desktop, and have been very impressed with it. This is our first Mac laptop. It was a toss up between the 13" MacBook Pro and the 13" MacBook Air. We chose the Pro because of the extra ports, particularly the CD/DVD slot. Yes, I know, we're a bit old fashioned like that, but it was nice to load all of my favourite CDs onto iTunes and I'm sure it will come in handy for lots of other things. I also liked the solid feel of the Pro compared with the Air, though the professionals tell me that the Air is in fact the more robust of the two because of its solid state construction and lack of moving parts. I like the keyboard and the screen. With the naked eye I can't tell the difference...
0 comments:
Post a Comment