Apple 13-inch MacBook Air (Intel Dual Core i5 1.8GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB Flash Memory, HD Graphics 4000, OS X Lion) Product Description
Description: Apple MacBook Air dualcore i5 18GHz 13 HD Graphics 4000 4 GB 128 GB flash 80211n Bluetooth Webcam Thunderbolt OS X Lion MD231BA Laptops Notebooks
Features:
- Processor clock speed: 1800 MHz
- Processor family: Intel Core i5
- Processor model: -
- Turbo frequency (max): 2800 MHz
- Processor number of cores: 2
Price: £845.38
Saved Price: £153.62
Rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars
Product Review: One of the best computers I've used in years. Why your next computer should be a Mac Air.
Suffering from insomnia and irregular sleeping patterns due to my recent trip to California, I think I've found the perfect time to type this review at 2am in the morning. Now, I've had this wonderful machine for about a month now, so I feel more inclined than before to write my very own, definitive review on this new 2012 MacBook Air. Before I get on with the major details, I will have to give you a side-thought to this review and what you may be thinking when deciding a new machine in this technological year for computing.
First of all, you're probably thinking when buying a computer this year to wait for October when laptops start shipping with Microsoft's most radical operating system, Windows 8. In addition to its notable interface changes and performance improvements, it is also optimised for touchscreen/tablet use. No doubt with the release of Windows 8 we'll be seeing more and more hybrid laptop/tablets to make use of the touchscreen interface, in an effort to...
0 comments:
Post a Comment