Sony T Series 13" Laptop Ci3 Processor 4GB RAM 32GB SSD - Silver Product Description
Description: Sony T1313L1E Core i33217U 180GHz Windows 8 Home 133 1366 x 768 Intel HD Graphics 4000 500GB HDD 4GB RAM DVDRW SM 80211 bgn Bluetooth Webcam Silver Touchscreen SVT1313L1ESCEK Laptops Notebooks
Features:
- Manufacturer - Sony Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number - SVT1313L1ES.CEK
- Manufacturer Website Address - www.sony.co.uk
- Brand Name - Sony
- Product Line - VAIO
Price: £589.00
Saved Price: £60.99
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Elegant and Fun!
The keyboard of this Sony Vaio has large, easy to find and use characters and icons. In use it has a crisp, positive feel. This laptop is very light and so easy to handle that I can walk around with it balanced on one arm and actually use it, which is great for me as I'm one of those people who think better when they're prowling!
The 'touch screen' is very responsive, but it does take some getting used to - careful handling and patience is the key! Also, I would advise anyone with a touch screen to keep a supply of screen wipes handy!!!
I'm having a great time discovering just what this small, but power-packed piece of tech is capable of (and so far it's amazing!).
It is also very sleek and elegant looking - totally, totally me.....
0 comments:
Post a Comment