Monday, June 10, 2013

HP ENVY TouchSmart 14 Inch UltrabookTM 4-1103ea (3rd Generation Intel® CoreTM i5-3317U 1.7 GHz, 8GB DDR3, 500GB Hard Drive + 32 GB mSATA SSD, Windows 8, WiFi, Bluetooth, HD Webcam) On Sale


HP ENVY TouchSmart 14 Inch UltrabookTM 4-1103ea (3rd Generation Intel® CoreTM i5-3317U 1.7 GHz, 8GB DDR3, 500GB Hard Drive + 32 GB mSATA SSD, Windows 8, WiFi, Bluetooth, HD Webcam) Product Description




Description: Pick up the power of touch. Now with the intuitive power of touch, the HP ENVY TouchSmart UltrabookTM 4
is up for even more. With an eye-catching metal design, it packs Beats AudioTM, a booming subwoofer, and
graphics performance that will blow you away.

At jus t 23 mm (.9 in) thin and 2.1 kg (4.77 lb)
2 with an eye-catching
metal design, the HP ENVY TouchSmart UltrabookTMlooks as
impressive as it feels.


Features:

  • 3rd Generation Intel® CoreTM i5-3317U processor
  • 500 GB Hard Drive + 32 GB mSATA SSD
  • 14" HD BrightView LED
  • WIndows 8 Operating System
  • Beats AudioTM with 2 speakers and HP Triple Bass Reflex Subwoofer




List Price: £1,299.00
Price: £699.99
Saved Price: £599.01





Rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Love Hate relationship (1st impressions) But better now
These are my first impressions and I will update this review as I use the laptop more.
I like this but at times I want to throw it on the floor and stamp on it. To be fair that is not all HP's fault but the interface between this laptop and Windows 8.
EDIT: I have cured my Windows problem by disabling edge swipe and now I like Windows 8 mainly for its lightning fast boot up speed.
Things I like;
* It is a small 14" and lightweight machine I like this size as it is more portable than the normal 15" and yet the screen size is usable and better than a netbook.
* The keyboard is excellent.
* It is very quiet with very little HDD or fan noise, this may be due to the SSD component and although it seems from the spec there is a SSD (32Gb) drive it is in fact a cache for the HDD which is a quite slow 5400 speed drive compensated for this by the cache, I can't see this from file explorer.
* The touch screen allows you to take advantage of the Windows 8 touch...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.