Acer Aspire M5-581TG 15.6-inch Laptop (Silver) (Intel Core i7 3517U, RAM 6GB, SSD 128GB, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Nvidia Graphics, Windows 8) Product Description
Description: Acer NXM5MEK003 Core i73517U Windows 8 Home Premium 156 6 GB RAM 123 GB SSD WiFi Bluetooth 2 in 1 card reader silver NXM5MEK003 Laptops Notebooks
Price: £908.75
Rating: 3.8 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Good compromise of price, portability, battery life and functionality
After spending months researching and looking at alternatives, including reading about the forthcoming Haswell CPUs, I bought the Acer Aspire M5-581tg with the 128gb SDD on 29/4/13. I am very pleased with my purchase and I wish I had bought it months ago. Sound, screen, tracking pad and keyboard are all good.
After I loaded a few regular programmes (Office, Skype etc) I found that there is 63gb of the original 128gb memory free.
Whilst Haswell, WiDi, 256gb SDD and a 9 hour battery life were on my ideal wish list, I did not want to wait longer & pay more so the M5 is a great compromise for my needs.
Pros: Thin and light for its 15.6" size, start up in 2-20 seconds, good battery life (looks like 4-5 hours in real world times), stunning speed.
Cons: Windows 8 but the third party app Start8 seamlessly by passes Win8.
Overall a very good package for my needs, which are mainly MS Office, Email, Internet, YouTube & BBC iPlayer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment